- Mom: (in sad voice) Dominic...
- Me: yes?
- Mom: I can't open my facebook.
- Me: -____________- why?
- Mom: I forgot my password.
- Me: -_______________________________-
- I don't know why I laughed so hard at this because I don't think anyone else would laugh at this. But oh well... I'm going to save it here. hahaha
- Candace: (reading poster) Phineas and Ferb present the coolest coaster ever? ...Now Open?! Mom!!!
- (random children have conversation and remove poster)
- Candace: (pointing at blank wall) Here! Look, look, look! See! I told you I'm not crazy! I told you!
- Mom: And you're not crazy because...
- Candace: (looks at blank wall) AHHHHHH!!!
- Mom: I see you're point Candace. No crazy person would scream at a post like that. I'll be in the dairy section if you'd like to yell at some cheese. (walks away)
- Mom: (comes back) Would you like that honey? Would you like to yell at some cheese?
- Candace: A little.
- Mom: Well come on then.
- Later on...
- Candace: AHHHH!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!
- Woman: Man, is she mad at that cheese.
- http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYsYuDKMugA
- k, done.
Because my brother needed my house keys a few days ago, I had no keys when I came home at 1:30am yesterday. Here’s what I did:
- LITERALLY rang the doorbell 50+ times
- Called the house phone 3+ times
- Called each family member 2+ times
- Stood outside in the cold for 10+ minutes
My sister actually answered her phone and I asked her to open the door… all she did was say “HUH?” and hang up. USELESS!!!
My dad finally opened the door after everything I did and asked why I didn’t have a key but he quickly remembered why and just went upstairs.
WHY THIS WHOLE SITUATION BUGS ME:
Three days prior I come home at 3am. Open the door quietly. Get a drink of water. Tip toe up stairs and go to sleep.
The following day… my mom’s reaction… “OMG YOU SCARED ME WHEN YOU GOT HOME!!! I HEARD SOMEONE OPEN THE DOOR AND GO UPSTAIRS”
HOW THE HELL DID YOU HEAR THAT AND NOT THE 50 DOORBELL RINGS?!!??!